So here is the information which Fortnite player should have about the leaked Version of Fortnite season 2 week 8 challenges and map exploration. We are very near to the decided end of the very prestigious Fortnite Season 2, which is set to end at coming April 30. The season can most probably also extend its dates with introducing some of the Overtime Challenges, but that is also just an expectation at this point of time. Week 8 is just here and the new challenges are will be in front of us in just a few days. Data miner @iFireMonkey got an informing look of the challenges which were going to introduced in the future and the 400,000 XP rewards that come with them. The challenges are going to include:
• Eliminate players with SMGs within the range of 15 meters (0/3)
• Hit 5 uninterrupted weak points while collecting materials (0/3)
• You can fly a Choppa under Purple, Red, and Blue Steel Bridge (0/1)
• Fuel a Campfire, Consume Hunted Apple, Consume Searched Mushroom (0/1)
• You will be able to Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match (0/1)
• You will be able to hit Pistol headshots on players (0/10)
• You have to search Skye’s sword in a stone found in the high area (0/5)
• You have to Block injuries with a Kingman (0/200)
• You can bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (0/3)
Many of these challenges will be relatively easy, but a few of them can make you mad too. The bridge challenge is one that we have seen before, but finding Skye’s swords will be going to be a bit difficult.
Thankfully, the game map in-game will help you to be in the right direction. Of course, we will found yourself surrounded by the exact locations having lots of tricky challenges when they will start and go live.