The storyline of Haikyuu revolves around a group of teenage volleyball players who also happened to be representing their school team Karasuno High School. This series has catered to a considerably large fanbase, which is the reason why fans wanted to know the details of the fifth season. So let’s explore the possibilities we have in the fifth season. The series is all set to be released in a while now so that we will provide you with other details too.
The five spoilers no fan should ever miss if you are planning to watch the fifth season of Haikyuu
- This season there is going to be an ambiguity with the nomenclature of the series, and it will have two names in comparison to other seasons where they have restricted themselves to only one name. The upcoming season will be titled Haikyuu To the Top season 2, and it is going to be the sequel of Haikyuu To The Top season, which is the fourth season.
- This season will have twenty-five episodes in total, but there is a caveat to it that is going to encompass the episodes which have already been aired in the fourth season. So this season not only carries the name of the fourth season, but the number of episodes is also reduced substantially. This season the number of episodes will be reduced to a mere twelve, so this time around the series has disappointed the fans.
- Although the confirmation regarding the release is already out in the public domain as far as the date is concerned, we don’t have one. The release is expected in July 2020, but the recent turn of events may shift the date. Anyway, an official announcement in this regard will be appropriate. There is a positive side, too, as the series may end up with an early release as it has been the case with many series and movies recently.
- This time is going to shape Karasuno’s character as tough times shapes your personality than anything else. This time his talent will be tested not in front of some school players; rather, he will be competing with the best in the league, and this is going to change his perspective on games. This time we can see augmented gameplay on Karasuno’s part, and this is something which will be followed by some real trouble too. This season will set the premise for the upcoming seasons.
- Kageyama and Hinata have had tough times in the past, and this is something which is going to take a substantial portion of the fifth season’s plot. This time they are expected to mend their ways and change each other’s perspective on the kind of relationship they have amid all the issues they had in the past. This season we can have plenty of new faces, and they are eventually going to be a crucial factor in giving the impetus for the continuance of the storyline.