The third season of On My Block was released on 11th March 2020, and it has been a phenomenal one for sure. The third season has lived up to the expectations of fans, and now they are waiting for the official announcement regarding the fourth season. So we will be exploring the chances of having a fourth season, and there is a lot of reason to ascertain that the series will be renewed for the fourth season.
So let’s explore the options of having a fourth season and other details you must know if you are planning to binge-watch the series.
Five things that make the series a must-watch for all
- Right at the time of the inception of the series on the streaming platform, the series featured in the top ten most-watched series on Netflix, so in a way, this suffices to prove the popularity of the show. This also shows the brilliant storyline coupled with a great cast, which made this series a must-watch for all. So if you are planning to binge-watch the series, just go for it.
- The third season jumped two years, and this seems to have lost many aspects, which left the fans wondering what has happened in those two years. The fourth season is all set to answer those questions, which you must be thinking about when the series concluded the third season. The fourth season is expected to reveal a hell lot of stuff which we have planned.
- The fourth season will not only stop at revelations, but the revelations are going to be chilling, and this is something that is going to change the course of the series. The series is expected to roll some uneven and shocking facts in the fourth season. So tighten your seat belt and get ready for a roller coaster ride, which the fourth season is going to take you.
- The real identity of Lil’ Ricky was expected to be revealed in the third season, which couldn’t happen. This left the fans disappointed as the series indicated to do it at several points, so the fans were expecting this to happen, but at the end of the third season, it was clear that nothing is going to happen in this regard. So there is no reason to believe that the series will not be exploring that option in the fourth season. The fourth season will ponder over this, and his true identity will be revealed.
- Also Read: Venom 2: All The Latest Updates On Its Release And Tom Hardy Part
- Cesar’s broken heart tattoo is another thing which one should expect to know in the fourth season, and this is something fans have been wondering since the time he appeared on the screen. The fourth season will also show the inner traits of Cesar, and this is going to bring a hell lot of darker side to his personality. So the fourth season is going to be a pandora’s box for the series, and this precisely is the reason why fans would love to watch the fourth season.