Cloud computing is one of the most advanced technologies in today’s era. The IDC analysis states that ‘public cloud spending is set to climb by about $500 billion by 2023 from $229 billion in 2019’. Many significant companies exist in the cloud with their services in the cloud-based environment, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Rackspace, and Microsoft Azure. With a 29% application workload on the cloud market, Microsoft is one of the most prominent players in the cloud market.
The most challenging certification path in the cloud business is to become a Microsoft Azure certified professional. Whether you want to graduate from Microsoft Azure Cloud certification or learn more about Azure, the Microsoft Azure training curriculum from leading providers includes learning pathways, courses, certification tests, hands-on labs, laboratory challenges, and lab activities.
Why do you need to take Microsoft Azure Cloud Certification?
The requirement and importance of Azure certification increase to retain the fastest-growing and most demanding cloud-based technology. The new-age cloud computing technology that is highly demanded and offers students a promising future, knowing the software and system procedure includes Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. A person can employ several cloud-based services through Azure Certification and manage to acquire a decent position in a technology company at a decent salary range. Microsoft Azure Certified experts are statistically gaining 15-20 percent more than non-certified new-age professionals.
How to become a Microsoft Azure Cloud certified professional?
The 14 Azure certificates fall into four key categories: Fundamentals, Specialty, Associate, Expert. The first three groups comprise a role-based framework in which certifications focus on various difficulty levels for some professions. The certificates are concentrated in more minor disciplines or in specific technological domains, which may apply to different roles. For each certification, the category and name of the appropriate examinations are:
- Azure Fundamentals (Fundamentals, Exam AZ-900)
- Azure Data Fundamentals (Fundamentals, Exam DP-900)
- Azure AI Fundamentals (Fundamentals, Exam AI-900)
- Azure Data Scientist (Associate, Exam DP-100)
- Azure Database Administrator (Associate, Exam DP-300)
- Azure Administrator (Associate, Exam AZ-104)
- Azure Data Engineer (Associate, Exams DP-200 and DP-201)
- Azure Security Engineer (Associate, Exam AZ-500)
- Azure AI Engineer (Associate, Exam AI-100)
- Azure Developer (Associate, Exam AZ-204)
- Azure Solutions Architect (Expert, Exams AZ-303 and AZ-304)
- DevOps Engineer (Expert, Exam AZ-400)
- Azure IoT Developer (Specialty, Exam AZ-220)
- Azure for SAP Workloads (Specialty, Exam AZ-120)
- Fundamental certifications: Take into account those Microsoft Azure entry-level certifications. None of these are necessary for higher Azure certifications. Still, they provide perfect beginning points for new to cloud or Azure people.
- Associate certifications: You can feel safe starting here if you know your way around Azure already. If you are a developer or not, Azure DevOps training can assist you in organizing the way you plan, develop and deliver software.
- Expert certifications: You may be prepared for these if you have major tech chops. The Azure DevOps Engineer expert needs an associate certificate (both an Azure Developer Associate and an Azure Administrator Associate). However, the Azure Solutions Architect expert has no prerequisites.
- Specialty certifications: Currently, there are three such products—namely the Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty and IoT Developer Specialty certifications. And there are no certs required before earning them.
Which certification path to choose?
The key consideration is which test you should take initially? To decide that, you must accept the following elements into account:
- Technical experience: Your specialized experience will enable you to decide if you should obtain an advanced certification or start a basic certificate.
- Your current role in your employment: It is generally advised that you obtain a certification relating to your current position in the job. If you are a new technology professional, it is advisable, to begin with, the Fundamentals certificate.
- Towards your goal: Every certification you want to try should match your future objective. For each test, there is a precondition. Although it is not necessary, a decent background will prepare you for future career opportunities aligned with your intended qualification.
Steps to prepare for New Microsoft Azure certifications
The best approach to prepare for the latest Microsoft Azure certifications is online classes and classroom training. You can also take tests for this certification on several platforms after training. Below are the steps you can make for the new Microsoft Azure certification path.
- Find out the examination details: Find information on Microsoft Azure certifications exam pattern. It helps you to check the criteria.
- Check course content and prerequisites: Course content is the crucial aspect to prepare for any Azure certifications. You should also check the requirements before opting for the new Microsoft Azure certification path.
- Check exam overview: Overview of the exam covers information, goals, and areas of the examination. Check the exam overview before choosing the training for Microsoft Azure certification.
- Taking assistance from the exam guide: Take advice from the exam guide for more information regarding the Microsoft Certification roadmap.
- Study Certifications whitepapers: The key to preparing for the Microsoft Azure certifications path are whitepapers. To understand the exam objectives in the Microsoft Azure certification path, you should study the White Papers certification.
- Read suggested books: It is good to follow the guidelines indicated in books to know the Microsoft Azure certifications path.
- Attempt sample questions and practical tests: Practice papers are always regarded as the most excellent means of assessing your knowledge and performance regardless of the type of exam or certification. It will certainly help you cover all the relevant fields for the Microsoft Azure certification examination. It also allows you to know the actual examination environment, including a time limit and question types.
Opt for the better one that suits your needs with all the information concerning the numerous Azure certifications. Be learned how to configure, govern and manage Azure cloud environments to become certified and succeed in finding a job. Microsoft Azure certification learning paths assist you in passing certification examinations using hands-on laboratories, lab challenges, and lab playgrounds. They also allow you to test your abilities in real-world scenarios.