Laptops, routers, and cellphones are just a few of the technological products made by Huawei. Huawei’s Mate and P series smartphones have been a runaway success. The company is now a serious rival to Samsung and Apple, especially in the watches categories, by launching Huawei watch gt 2.
Let’s talk about Huawei watch gt2
As part of their Huawei Ecosystem, Huawei has put out a variety of smartphones and fitness trackers to compete with the more renowned companies. Currently, the Huawei watch gt 2 is the company’s flagship smartwatch, and we’ll be looking at it today.
The largest feature set and superior build quality of Huawei watch gt 2 make it a contender to Samsung and Apple flagship products. Comparatively, this watch has fewer features than other Huawei devices. This means that can Huawei capitalize on its momentum and establish the bar for high-end watches, or do they need to strive harder? Keep on scrolling to find out.
Huawei watch gt 2: what is the price?
The company’s official price for Huawei watch gt 2 is around $180, but you can get a good deal from Amazon or eBay websites. They offer great discounts, especially on events like Christmas or New Year etc.
What is included in the box of Huawei watch gt 2?
Upon unboxing the box of Huawei watches gt2, we are welcomed by the Huawei watch gt2 alongside with the following things:
- Some paperwork and warranty card.
- A magnetic charger.
- A USB cable.
- A pair of leather straps.
I found that the unpacking experience was comparable to that of other Huawei devices I’ve used recently. But the presentation was elegant and prepared you for the smartwatch experience.
Why would someone buy a Huawei watch gt 2?
Now that we have many kinds of smartwatches in today’s market, we are unable to decide which one to buy. Huawei watch gt2 proves to be an awesome smartwatch, and a person should consider buying it for the following great reasons.
- Huawei watch gt2 consists of excellent battery life of two weeks
- Huawei watch gt2’s display is both clear and vivid
- Huawei watch gt2 is Speedy, contains bug-free OS and High-quality construction
- There is a good implementation of the speaker and microphone on Huawei watch gt2.
What are the technical specifications of the Huawei watch gt 2?
The official requirements provided by the Huawei watch gt2 company are discussed below:
- Size: Huawei watch gt2 have coverage of wrist that ranges: at 13 ~ 20 cm
- Weight: Huawei watch gt2 weights around 30g aside from the straps
- Watch Case: Watch fit case is available Champagne Gold Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel, and Rose Gold Stainless Steel.
- Material of watch case: Metal and plastic for long-lasting use
- Display: 1.2-inch AMOLED with 390 × 390 pixel resolution.
- Gestures: There is a slide and touch gesture capability on the touchscreen of watch gt2.
- GPS: Huawei watches gt2 support GPS.
- System requirements: Huawei watch fit requires Android 4.4 or later & iOS 9.0 or later
- Charging options: Magnetic charging thimble came with the watch itself
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT 5
- Accelerometer sensor
- Gyroscope sensor
- Geomagnetic sensor
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Air pressure sensor
- Capacitive sensor
How well does Huawei watch gt 2 in the area of battery?
When it comes to using smartwatches, battery life is an essential factor. Because I’m so used to conventional watches with long-lasting batteries, I don’t particularly appreciate charging smartwatches. The Huawei Watch GT 2 shines in this area.
There is a two-week battery life claim by Huawei for the Huawei Watch GT 2. While it’s hard to know for sure, this has been the case for the most part during my testing. I never had to worry about this device’s battery life.
This is largely due to the Kirin A1 chip and the Huawei Lite OS, which is extremely energy-efficient. Based on the battery life, I’m impressed.
The Huawei Health App for Huawei watches gt 2.
The Huawei Health App provides access to most of the GT Watch 2’s additional functions. Almost all new Huawei smartphones come with it pre-installed.
Despite its many features and user-friendliness, I would have liked to have seen a more efficient menu. While I would have wanted to access the smartwatch settings fast, I had to travel through numerous pages before doing so.
However, the main menu and the devices tab are the two most important ones to know about when using the App. To get to the main menu, you need to click on the “Health and Exercise” tab.
Heart rate, sleep, weight, stress, and oxygen levels are all included in this. The GT 2’s supplementary functions may be accessed via the devices menu, which is the GT 2’s major appeal. Watch faces may be changed or customized. You can also choose from a wide variety of prepared styles.
Watch face library is updated regularly by Huawei. You can save up to 31 watch faces on your smartwatch, which allows you to pick a watch face without opening the Huawei Health App first.
You may also import music to the GT 2 through the Health App. A huge music collection will not fit on the GT 2, which has a music storage limit of about 2 GB. Also, only MP3 and AAC files are allowed.