A dupatta is often perceived as an ideal piece of clothing for women that adds a style statement to the complete attire, and this is one of those reasons dupattas are so underrated for men. However, every time a man wears a kurta or sherwani set and avoids putting on a dupatta, he doesn’t realise what he is missing out on to complete the festive look.
Men’s dupattas are indeed a must-have in every man’s wardrobe. No matter how simple or stylish your kurta is, wearing a dupatta never goes out of style. From embroidered to silk and simple cotton, designer men’s dupattas add a festive touch to every Indian look and create an eye-catching style statement.
Be it for parties, weddings, or big Indian festivals like Diwali and Holi; a dupatta can change a man’s look drastically and make him look even more stylish and attractive. Women have often complained that men’s festive outfits look incomplete because they choose not to put on a dupatta. This is probably why men are now beginning to wear dupattas and being experimental with them.
What should you know about men’s dupattas?
- Men’s dupattas are ideal for all festivals.
- Earlier, dupattas were worn by royal kings. From the Mughals to the Rajputs, the dupatta was a royal gesture of elegance and superiority.
- Men’s dupattas can be styled in many ways with Indian or casual wear.
- Designer dupattas from brands like Anita Dongre, Ritu Kumar, Sonia G, and Manish Gupta to Punit Arora, Jatin Malik, and designer brands like Paarsh, Countrymade, Diyarajvvir, Kalista provide an extensive range of options for you to choose from.
- You can also check out the vast collection of men’s dupattas at online shopping platforms like Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop, Ajio Luxe, Tata Cliq Luxe, Nykaa Luxe etc. They offer truly commendable and unique designs.
These luxurious online shopping websites are ideal for discovering some of the most classy, trendy, fashionable, and sophisticated apparel and accessories. Also, they are the perfect places to search for some eye-catching men’s dupattas that can go with every Indian festive outfit.
Summing It Up
Although some people would even now say that dupattas are very feminine and are against manhood, it is high time to shatter those typical gender stereotypes and explore more Indian attires. A dupatta can add a special touch to every festive Indian wear of men and make them look even more classy. Also, adding dupattas depicts that the person has a great fashion sense and taste. Moreover, when it comes to a designer dupatta, one can tell how much glamour it adds to the cultural dress code, thereby enhancing the overall look. Dupattas are truly chic and modern and are must-haves for men out there.
If you are searching for the perfect dupatta, you can check out Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop, men’s dupatta collections. In addition to that, there are other multi-designer platforms like Nyka Luxe, Ajio Luxe, Tata Cliq Luxe, Aza, and Ogaan, providing you with a lot of options.